[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Yeah . . . may'be next year?

    Came home from work late last night (December 16) on the last night for
any possible observable activity from the Geminid shower.  Naturally it was
beautifully clear as opposed to the previous cloudy/dreary/foggy/drippy
nights.  As I stood there in my driveway, I looked up and saw Gemini happily
shining down at me, almost as if the Heavenly Twins were saying, "Hi Joe!
Haven't seen you in a while.  What's new with you lately?"

    I quickly flipped ol' Castor and Pollux the bird . . . and added an
appropriate epithet.  I then turned to my left and looked toward Leo,
emerging from out of the east-northeast horizon.  "And goes double for you
too!" I said.  I then . . . still grumbling . . . headed inside.

-- joe rao