[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Views of Meteors

I remember a -6 PER fireball on August 8. I saw it from Velenje, Slovenia.
A group of observers saw it from Mariborska Koca, some 80 km east. It
was quite low on northeast horizon, prehaps 20 degrees high. As I browsed
the DMS site, I found out that the same fireball was seen from Czech republic,
around 900 km northeast, for them it appeared in the southwest, in Pisces.

Clear skies!

Jure A.