[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Yeah . . . may'be next year?

Joe,

You need to take your wrath out on the clouds that blocked your view
since above those clouds the "Twins" and the "Lion" kept up their end of
the bargain with fine displays.

Here is hoping you have better luck for the Quadrantids!

Clear Skies,

Bob

Skywayinc@aol.com wrote:

>     Came home from work late last night (December 16) on the last night for
> any possible observable activity from the Geminid shower.  Naturally it was
> beautifully clear as opposed to the previous cloudy/dreary/foggy/drippy
> nights.  As I stood there in my driveway, I looked up and saw Gemini happily
> shining down at me, almost as if the Heavenly Twins were saying, "Hi Joe!
> Haven't seen you in a while.  What's new with you lately?"
>
>     I quickly flipped ol' Castor and Pollux the bird . . . and added an
> appropriate epithet.  I then turned to my left and looked toward Leo,
> emerging from out of the east-northeast horizon.  "And goes double for you
> too!" I said.  I then . . . still grumbling . . . headed inside.
>
> -- joe rao

Follow-Ups: References: