[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) My annual Thank-You

> I have meanwhile decided that my favorite annual
> meteor shower is the Perseids. What are your favorites
> (and so say the great leonids- I'm taking about the
> usual annuals)?
I choose the Geminids over the Perseids anytime. I have
high hopes for Quadrantids 2000, I've never seen the
Quads during max.
Your annual thank-you was a very nice thing to do.
I think I'll take your example and thank everyone around
here too.
Thanx Asaf for your report on the Leonids, it made me green
with envy :) Thanks to everyone else and Clear skies
too all of you!

Jure A.