[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Geminids mini storm from MBK 13/14.12.1999

> > never! LM reaching 7.34. I have never observed at
> > such LM! It was great!
> How did you get to such precision of finding the
> limiting magnitude? Anyway, I believe it's impossible
> of viewing over 6.5 magnitude, which is the top limit
> of human eyes.
You should realy take a look at the imo site
www.imodot net
Then look at the LM tables
Or ask Lew,Norman, Kacja or Ataju!! They all know how it is observing by
the
LM 7.00 or better!

> Very interesting. 10 meteors per minute.
Sure da! It was quite interesting! I hardly managed to recorde (whit
taperecorder!!)
I wonder how it would be to observe leonidas at ZHR 3000! TAPERECORDER
RULZ!

ZAKJU