[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) More on LM estimates and sources of error in ZHRs

    I forgot to finish reading Lew Gramer's post when I reacted to the claim
of a 8.9 magnitude visual limit. This is an emotional topic, but objectivity
in science suffers when emotions take over. For this, I apologize to Lew and
the readers of meteorobs. My second post, was done after I read all of Lew's
post and is what I feel is true. That the naked-eye, whole sky, visual limit
is nowhere near the naked-eye limit with special conditions; using special
equipment. Also, the 6.5 limit is probably true for most people under NORMAL
good conditions.

GWG