[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireballs, dark flight and meteorites (was Re:Bolide booms)

You have my curiosity up.  I never use all caps but I don't really see anything
wrong with it.  I once studied sign art and it was pointed out there that having
two cases of lettering was really unnecessary.  Is there something special about
using it on the internet.    Robert Gardner