[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Geminids mini storm from MBK 13/14.12.1999

> > Very interesting. 10 meteors per minute.
> You sound a bit sceptic. It really is a lot of
> meteors for
> Geminids, but they were there. I saw them. Btw.
> who are you to complain?!?! You saw 100 per minute!!
> :)

didn't mean to be skeptic. Maybe I needed to add some
'!!!!' in the ened my message hehehe... ;-)

In the highest pount of leonids, we saw more than 100
meteor per second. my highest observation was one
minute of like 2-3 per second. This is of course an
estiate (try to record THAT!).

Thanks, Asaf.