[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Geminids 13./14. dec, from MBK, Slovenia

Jure & All,

Since we were cut short by high clouds during the Geminids I will be
traveling to the Mojave Desert to view the Quadrantids January 3-5.

I will be meeting up with David Holman who was on board the Leonid
Multi-Instrument Airborne Campaign (MAC) during the recent Leonid storm.
There should be some interesting conversation and hopefully some clear
skies and Quadrantid activity! If anyone is interested in joining us
just drop me a line.

Clear Skies!

Bob

exceld77 wrote:

> > Jure,
> >
> > Congratulations on your fantastic Geminid observations! I hope this
> > makes up for the loss of the Leonids. Good luck to you for the Quads!
> >
> > Clear Skies!
> >
> > Bob
> Thanx Bob. Good luck to you for Quads too!
> Heading out for the desert again?
>
> Jure

Follow-Ups: References: