[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Point meteors and DCVs

Of course, since in your experience you have never seen more than one point
meteor per night, someone who luckily saw more than one either has a magnetic
personality or is just plain wrong or is lying, I suppose. I do not have an
adductive personality, but like others on this list, I too have seen meteors
when looking through my binoculars. These are the most startling of events
and have resulted in my field glasses hitting my lap after I dropped them in
shock. Given my reaction, I easily believe Mark when he writes of his
experiences.

J.O.