[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thank you,one and all...

I joined this mailing list just in time for Pre-leonid forcasting :to
  understand more specifically the visual obsevation of meteor showers.
  What I have learned exceeds any of my expectations.
Dedication, professionalism and respect for each other not only for
observing meteors but for contrary opinions in what we may or may not
have observed.
You have honored the silent amoungst the subscribers by quickly
answering questions that have left some of us to ponder every aspect
of accurate viewing :from eye exams and beyond.
It has been a pleasure to be among the silent learners.You have inspired
  this family to purchase more wool,(New England Winters),
  locate dark skies and become familiar with the dynamic "sky
blanket"    that has covered us for 400 billion years.
Greating of the season and Thank you all so much.

Eliz.B