[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Thank you,one and all...

That was a great Thank You.
... and to you and all on this list I wish you a Safe and Happy holiday
season.
......but.... (there's always a but...) I think this heavenly blanket is
only about 13 billion years old !
........or is it 26 billion years old, if the light from the farthest
visible object came from 13 billion light years away ?

BruceMusson   (a usually silent subscriber)