[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Pay attention to URS activity.

Hi all,

I've just finished the observation of URS.  It is fine and very clear
sky, but under a terrible full moon light, LM=4.6.  However, several
URS's appeared in spite of bad condition.  I feel that URS activity is
rather high especially during 19h40m-20h30mUT (7 URS/50 min). Asian and
European observer should pay attention to URS activity and observe it.
As I think that this mail have to send you as soon as possible, I will
show the detail result by next mail.

Clear skies,  Takema

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto, Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)