[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Trails #6 December 1999

In all my preparations for the Geminids I neglected to inform everyone
that the latest issue of Meteor Trails has been mailed and hopefully
received by our subscribers. Articles included in this issue include:

Recent Changes to the American Meteor Society Staff by James Richardson

The 1999 Leonid Shower-A Narrative Report by James Richardson

Target Showers for the Winter Months by Robert Lunsford

Radiant Drift and Positions for the Geminids, Quadrantids, and February
Leonids by Robert Lunsford

Meteor Shower Activity List for December, January and February by Robert
Lunsford

Detachable Meteor Shower Calendars for December, January, and February
by Robert Lunsford

We hope that this issue will provide readers with interesting personal
views of the Leonid storm and help to spark an interest in continued
observing as we enter the new year.

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford
AMS Visual Coordinator