[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Israel's big moon

> My friend, never looking up at the sky, couldn't see
> ant difference. And here came my experienece into
> test: after observing the moon for so many times, with
> my eyes, bions, and telescope, will I see a
> difference?
Asaf i would say you are exaggerat a little bit! The differance was only
0.2 magnitud, which is imposible to see the difference by the magnituds of
10 nad higher!!! So think about it again!!!

> cool! what I DID see a difference was size. The moon
> sure took a larger field of view...
Even the difference in size was so small, that you could see it onlywhen
comparing your photo with an older one!!!

JURE