[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Israel's big moon

Is this a private argument, or can anyone join?
Anyway, I don't think that the difference in size was
*that* obvious.
The brightness difference was so small, that you
probably wouldn't notice - I think it was more
psychological and of course, a matter of observing
conditions.
I'm not contradicting you, perhaps, with enough
experience and a field of view that usually just
fits the Moon, you may have detected the difference.
But from what I saw, the Moon was just about the
same as always...

...WAY TOO BRIGHT!!!

Jure A.