[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Happy Holidays & Clear Skies for the Quadrantids!!!

In a message dated 12/23/99 11:27:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jason.shanley@astrazeneca.com writes:

<< Happy Holidays to all, may the Cloud Gods be pacified and Clear skies grace
 your Quadrantid observing sessions!!! Hopefully, it will be clear here in
 Delaware and they will put on a good show.....and perhaps I'll even see a
 point, worm, nebulous or dark meteor. >>

The C.G.'s skunked my twice (The LEOs and GEMs) they kind of owe me for the
Quads. Joe Rao - are you heading to the west coast during that time?  Only
kidding.  ;-)

Happy Holidays All,

Kevin K