From: <KevTK@aol.com>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Big Bad mOOn

In a message dated 12/23/99 2:55:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
martingd@maltanetdot net writes:

<< As regards to the moon , I was skeptic about seeing any difference at all
,
 but yesterday night before attending to The Local Astronomy Society's
 Christmas Dinner , we all agreed that the moon was surely a bit more
 Brighter then usual . >>

I think it's a mind play caused by the media hype. Perigee occurs every
month
- why has this never been reported before?   I went out in case some locals
came to our observing area. The full moon looked no brighter or bigger than
usual.  Just my 2¢

Kevin K