[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Quadrantids

Robert,

It would seem to me that the rates would be fairly flat during the
entire morning. For the period between midnight and 0300 the high rates
would make up for the low radiant altitude. Between 0300 and 0600 the
higher radiant altitude would compensate somewhat for the falling rates
of the Quadrantids. I would pick a time that works the best for you.

The next major shower unaffected by the moon will not be until early May
so I would make it a point to see this one!

Happy Holidays!

Bob