[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Happy Holidays

In a message dated 12/25/99 11:28:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaetanche@videotrondot ca writes:

<< Do you know for the Leonids storm of 1966, the sky conditions for North
Eastern
 USA and also for Québec city. Do you know if the sky was clear here in Québec
 city ?  >>

I don't know what the sky conditions for Quebec City were like in 1966. All I
can tell you is that where I was (in The Bronx) it was hopelessly overcast!
I hope for better luck with the Quadrantids . . . but I also said that for
the Geminids!  -- joe