[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NOVA status.

Hello folks,

It seems the list activity is falling to a lower HR than the Linearids!

So, to drum up some action, I would again like to update you on the
status of V1494 Nova Aquilae. Slightly off topic, of course, but...

The nova has been showing some interesting behavior over the last week.
It has entered an oscillatory stage, with swings of about 0.5 mag over a
day or so.

I encourage all to observe and send in your magnitude estimates to me.
They will be immediately posted to the lightcurve on the webpage which I
maintain for the AAAA.

http://www.qsldot net/ah6l/npage.html

Good Observing and-
Happy New Year, Decade, Century and Millenium!

Mike