[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminid results December 13/14 from MBK, Slovenia (ATAJU)

Hello!

I'm posting my first Geminid data. These are 15 minute counts Javor Kac
used for ZHR calculations. The counts are very variable, I think this is
the result of Geminids clustering into groups (thus EZHRs with teffs 15 min
were also very variable, from 170 to 30 ).
One may notice that the LMs are somewhat lower than what I posted in
my preliminary report. The LM I posted in my preliminary report were based
on the top LM counts and I did not realise at that time that my average
LM was lower (my top count came at 21:55 in the area 8 (Taurus)
with 33 stars which is off the IMO chart:) .
 I will be more careful in my next reports. Anyway, here's my
data.

interval		LM	GEM			SPO
20:12 - 20:30	6.74	9 GEM			11 SPO
21:00 - 21:15	6.88	8 GEM			9 SPO
21:16 - 21:30	6.88	13 GEM	 	13 SPO
21:31 - 21:45	6.88	21 GEM		14 SPO
21:46 - 22:00	6.97	13 GEM		17 SPO
22:01 - 22:15	6.88	17 GEM		17 SPO
22:16 - 22:30	6.85	30 GEM		7 SPO
22:31 - 22:45	6.85	23 GEM		10 SPO
22:46 - 23:00	6.86	48 GEM		9 SPO
23:01 - 23:15	6.85	26 GEM		7 SPO
23:16 - 23:30	6.86	22 GEM		6 SPO
23:31 - 23:45	6.86	20 GEM		10 SPO
23:46 - 00:00	6.85	26 GEM		10 SPO
00:10 - 00:25	6.94	19 GEM		8 SPO
00:26 - 00:40	6.94	31 GEM		7 SPO
00:41 - 00:55	6.94	29 GEM		6 SPO
00:56 - 01:10	7.02	13 GEM		1 SPO	*6 min of tape missing*
01:11 - 01:25	7.06	29 GEM		2 SPO
01:26 - 01:40	7.05	24 GEM		4 SPO
01:41 - 02:00	7.05	31 GEM		8 SPO  *4 min of tape missing*
02:15 - 02:30	7.08	28 GEM		4 SPO
02:31 - 02:45	7.08	32 GEM		8 SPO
02:46 - 03:00	7.09	33 GEM		8 SPO
03:01 - 03:15	6.92	24 GEM		13 SPO