[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 0:00 UT 2000-JAN-01

Greetings and Happy New Year to all my meteor friends across the world and
time zones.
	It seems most appropriate to me to send such greetings at exactly 0 UT
Year 2000 since UT is the time that binds us across the many nations and
cultures, united by the pursuit of meteor science.

	May the weather be kind to all of us this coming year, since the moon sure
isn't going to help much!

	And isn't is nice to ponder that all the J2000 positions and times are
finally as close to perfect as possible.

	Best of luck, good health, and mounds of meteors to you all this year.

Wayne Hally
New Jersey
5 more hours to go for us!