[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Systems Check

The last message I got was after 1 AM, so I'm just curious if
everyone has been off line or a problem developed. Maybe people had too
many schooners (large beers) or everyone is asleep or in the dunny
(bathroom). But ta (thanks) for the worldwide show yesterday, it was a
special day as the world celebrated coming of the new millennium. We
here in SoCal had a good rain last night, the first good one to fill out
our season from a dismal .03 inches from July.

       This is really just a systems check, off topic to be sure but
someone needs to make a post to reasure folks.

                               Dave English
                               Oceanside, California