[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Y2K BUG

Breathe a cautious sigh of relief.  There will likely be a gradual
accumulation of bugs out there over the coming weeks and months, making life
a hassle at times.  Not everything had to happen on Jan 1, in fact, very
little was due that day.   I'm finding date errors in e-mails and strange
things already in various websites.  The mail from Slovenia is showing 31
Jan 1999 on my end.

Norman

>Hi im just checking if you are all alright! Or did someone had problems
>with Y2K bug! I do not know why did thay start to make such panicks!
>Nothing dramaticly happened!! I guess were lucky:-)
>
>Clear skies in new millenium
>ZAKJU

Norman W. McLeod III
Staff Advisor