[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Y2K BUG

nmcleod@peganet.com writes:

<< Breathe a cautious sigh of relief.  There will likely be a gradual
 accumulation of bugs out there over the coming weeks and months, making life
 a hassle at times.  Not everything had to happen on Jan 1, in fact, very
 little was due that day.   I'm finding date errors in e-mails and strange
 things already in various websites.  The mail from Slovenia is showing 31
 Jan 1999 on my end.

 Norman

I read in the paper today that "Ticketing machines on some buses in Australia
briefly jammed, and a weather forecasting map in France indicated the new
year as "19100"."