[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Y2K BUG

In a message dated 1/2/00 10:55:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
henryf@quartz.gly.fsudot edu writes:

<<  I awoke on Jan 1 to find that it was
 1980.  >>

My old EPS 486/33Mhz computer (purchased in 1992) also thinks that we are now
in January 1980.  I was half expecting it to be reading January 1900!

Weather for Monday night/Tuesday morning in the NYC area looks very mild,
very cloudy and very wet for Quadrantids . . . so it looks like (for me) they
are about to go the way of the Leonids and Geminids.  Sigh!

-- joe