[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Quads S Central PA

At 12:11 am EST it is overcast but quite warm here outside Gettysburg
Pennsylvania. Currrent conditions will preclude meteor observation. If we
could move the overcast out over the Atlantic it would make a wonderful
evening/early am. For the rest of you keep looking up and enjoy. There is
always next time. Hopefully next time I will get a chance to observe and
document and also know what I and my clan (children) are looking for as
reportable information. Right now only the most easily ID constellations are
found by the wee guys. Will check again in 1 hour for clearing skies. Hope
for the best!
Margaret