[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Quads 2000 from Slovenia

Jure,

Sorry to hear that you too are under the weather :(

I too have been sick since Christmas and had to cancel my Quadrantid
excursion to the desert. I did manage to briefly take some peeks of the
morning sky and it did not take long to see Quadrantid activity. My best
guess is that from these longitudes the rates were near 30 hour this
morning.

Clear Skies!

Bob