[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Quadrantids from New England (NOT)

Tonight will be the first clear (and bitterly cold!) night in our area since two
nights BEFORE the Quadrantid peak... I'll be out plotting, but am not expecting
too many "hits" tonight from any source! (Put it this way: I'm intentionally NOT
memorizing any radiant positions before I go out tonight, in order to minimize
plot bias because I expect rates to be so low.)

Clear New Moon skies and many Sporadics to all,
Lew Gramer