[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weather

In a message dated 1/6/00 12:08:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rendrag@earthlinkdot net writes:

<< Since cloud cover is so important to us in meteor observing, is there
 any satellite images that will show the cloud cover?  My weather service
 I receive from my internet provider, Earthlink, gives satellite images
 which show no cloud cover at all.  This I don't understand.  The Doppler
 radar is pretty much a repeat of the satellite photos.  All
 astronautical photos show lots of clouds.  My maps are provided by: >>

Try looking at www. intellicast.com

KevinK