[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) streetlights in the cold....

Hey... good gif.
My brain just wasn't making sense of 'any' of the explanations given until I
saw it.
So my thanks... too !
Bruce
Computer Hardware Analyst - IS/Field Services
* email:	bruce_musson@dofascodot ca
* tel: 		(905)548-7200 x2388
*  fax:		(905)548-4960