[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) streetlights in the cold....

I have to say I'm surprised by the interest my childhood curiosity has
sparked here.  I'd love to hear about why the suspended crystals are flat
and why they prefer to lie horizontally.  Meanwhile, a big thank-you to
everyone who has provided his/her input into solving this (for me) mystery!

By the way, I am receiving attachments which are not mentioned in the
message from someone writing about these streetlights.  (Ron maybe?)  Are
these legit?  I've yet to open one....