Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 10:35:41 -0800
To: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
From: "Dr. Tony Phillips" <phillips@spacesciences.com>
Subject: Re: Science.Nasadot gov terminated Monday, Jan. 10, 2000

Dear Lew,

Although science.nasadot gov (SNG) is being terminated by the NASA/MSFC,
our education and public outreach activity, including Thursday's
Classroom, will continue at spacescience.com.  Many of the same
writers and scientists will be participating.  There will still be
daily news stories and all the rest.

It's certainly a shame that MSFC has elected not to continue SNG.
We'll be seeking support from other NASA centers. Meanwhile you can
help support us by remaining a subscriber of the spacescience.com
email news service.  Daily updates will continue, and if you're
already on our mailing list no action on your part will be becessary.

Many of us who have been working on SNG for 3 years feel it is
important and redeeming and we refuse to simply let it die.

Thanks for your email. Regards, Tony Phillips