[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plotting radiants (was Re: (meteorobs) Re: Cloudcover)

Malcolm Currie wrote:
>It's only four months to the eta-Aquarids Lew.

Shhh - don't let the Cloud Gods hear you, Malcolm! :) Seriously, though,
I've already begun taunting my fellow Temperate-Zoners with tales of the
ETAs from Mauna Kea... Will be nice to see a good ETA peak - haven't had
one from below latitude 40oN in over 15 years!

>If by some miracle it does clear for the weekend I'd be interested to
>see which showers you detect in your plots.  There's one telescopic
>one for which I'd like to know if it's seen visually too.

I will take a look at my plots from Wednesday night, and from any other
clear nights the Fates let fall by accident this lunation... If I see
a potential radiant in Lynx or anywhere else, I'll sure let folks know!

BTW, isn't anyone else out plotting during this month??

Lew