[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nude meteor observing

Lew wrote:
>>Nude meteor observing? Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it...<<

Well, Lew, I guess you easterners are just going to have to stop your
grousing and come to LA!  This post was on an AOL chat that was requesting
the best place to view the Quad meteor shower. Only in California!

>>From Susan Perkinson Monday January 03, 2000 at 03:33 PM: The very BEST
place to view a meteor shower is while soaking in the hot Jacuzzi spa at
Olive Dell Ranch, a family nudist resort in Reche Canyon (near San
Bernardino)! The night sky is as clear as can be and there's no wet bathing
suit to deal with. Check out www.olivedellranch.com <<

Sounds good to me.
Cindee