[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Way Off topic - charitable star purchases (he he;>)

Hi all,

I can do you a better deal - for 1,000 UK Pounds I will sell you buckets
full of photons from Sirius - I can also guarantee that you will be the
only person to ever see these particular photons !!!
These photons are relatively new at 8.6 years but are well within their
'Use by Date' !

Subscription will ensure that that you can see the light from Sirius when
you go out observing.

For those interested in antique photons I will be soon offering Photons
from Rigel or Betelgeus at about 1,400 years old !

Older - prehistoric photons available by inquiry to those with large
telescopes !

All donations will be given to a suitable (Astronomical) Charity !

Any Buyers ????

John Murrell

          Felix, this is your lucky day!   Man, oh man, have I got a DEAL
for
you!  Just so happens that Polaris, Deneb, and SIRIUS,
yes, SIRIUS, are currently being mortgaged at incredible discount rates by,
of
all people, NASA, in order to pay for their currently underfunded internet
public science programs!  Why have a 21st magnitude telescopic wannabe when
you,
yes, YOU can own SIRIUS, the Jewel of the Pharoahs, the brightest danged
mass of
hydrogen visible in the night sky!  Of course, stars like these aren't
cheap,
but YOU'RE WORTH IT!  Check out these prices (subject to change without
notice!)

Sirius -- $23,999.99
Polaris -- $17.599.99
Deneb -- $9,999.99

Act now and buy all three, and Canopus is yours FREE!

All interested parties may E-mail me privately for purchasing information.
And
don't worry, I'll make sure NASA gets the money!
P. T. Youmans
<