[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Revised AMS Meteor & Meteor Showers FAQ

Jim:

    You may want to add the following classic reference by Peter M. Millman.

    AMATEUR TELESCOPE MAKING ADVANCED (Book Two)
    SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, INC.  1954
    "METEOR PHOTOGRAPHY" by Peter M. Millman
    p.544 - p.555

    This is now out of print but should be available in good libraries.
Advanced professional references are:

    International Astronomical Union
    SYMPOSIUM No.33
    PHYSICS AND DYNAMICS OF METEORS
    Edited by: L. Kresak and P.M. Millman  (1968)

    IAU
    SYMPOSIUM No.90
    SOLID PARTICLES IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM
    Edited by.  Ian Halliday and Bruce A. McIntosh (1979)

    My computer is giving me a hard time.  Time to do some trouble shooting
so if you don't hear from me promptly after sending me a message I'm
off-line.  Temporarily, I hope!

Ed Majden