[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dim Meteors vs. Hallucinations

Yes I have. If I wasn't 100% sure of seeing it was a meteor it was not
counted.

Kevin K
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
leonis@perigeedot net writes:

<< During the East Coast U.S. early  evening on Nov 17, I noticed, numerous
 extremely dim, very rapid streams of light streaking across the sky.
 You notice that I did not call these meteors!  I have noticed similar
 phenomenon during other meteor showers.

 I am not sure if what I am "seeing" are visual hallucinations/illusions
 or meteors at the threshold of what my eyes can see.  During the Leonids
 on Nov 17, I know that my mind wanted to see the storm that was
 predicted, and I assumed that my brain was putting on a show for me.  I
 assume this because I did not see a mix of bright and dim meteors, but
 only extremely dim, rapid meteors.

 Anyone else out there ever have this experience (drug-free)??? >>