[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Programming-Math-Astronomy anybody? -OT

Hi,

I know this is a bit off topic, but I have to do this.

I'm currently starting to plan a website with tools
for Observers online.
It's a very complex job and there's nothing like it on
the net.

I need a programmer, who knows 3D Graphic programming,
math (anough a bit for celestial mechanics), and basic
Astronomy understanding of the sky.

This project is a few years long and time consuming. I
might make money from it and my future partner will
make money too, if this project actually works. It's
very time-consuming and for people with time on their hands.

=====
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Israel.
Amateur Astronomer, ATMer & Meteor Observer.

http://www.perihelion.com/
Future Amateur Astronomy online community.