[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NASA Space science News

I called the office of the VP but wasn't able to get a contact person for our
concerns or a special e-mail address, so our impact will depend on a
co-ordinated, one day e-mailing.  I would like to try Mr. Goldin of NASA
first, so Mike, where's that address? The Senate is out of session for the
next ten days but I have the FAX numbers, phone and e-mail addresses
ready for a posting to meteorobs.  BUT....

     Before we proceed much further perhaps we should ask Lew if it would
be OK to use meteorobs as a contact point to launch political action on this
limited objective to restore NASA Space Science News?

    The individuals we want to contact and use meteorbs for coorinated effort
are:

          Mr. Goldin of NASA
          Senator Bill Frist, Chairman: Science, Technology and Space
subcommittee
         Vice President Al Gore

                                                    Dave English