[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Message from New News from NASA

A MILLION DOLLARS?  Good lord, where are they spending a million dollars on the site?  Are they tagging other research and experiments to the website?  I just don't see how there could possibly be $1,000,000 spent there.  Very interesting.  I hope they continue this service....We've spent hundreds of millions on dropping satelites and rovers onto Mars that never worked...this has to be the best $1,000,000 they ever spent!