[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible Sighting by Aircraft, Tulsa international Airport

Hi.  My name is Brian Cross and I live in Miami, Oklahoma, 26 miles
southwest of Joplin and 90 miles northeast of Tulsa, Oklahoma.  We are
receiving scanner traffic between Tulsa International Airport and
commercial aircraft concerning a possible large meteoroid sighting.  Air
traffic has neither confirmed nor denied the report, but an inquiry has
been made.

Because I am indoors and visually impaired, I can't confirm nor can I
help in any way.  However, being somewhat of a weather minded person and
interested in such events concerning meteor impacts and sightings, I am
interested in finding out if something was seen

Sincerely,
Brian R. Cross