[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Observing Session Jan 11/12 + Unusual Radiant?

Mike and All,

I noticed that the position of your possible radiant for the 7 meteors
lies near 90 degrees east of the sun. I thought I had read somewhere
that this "antiapex" position is a possible source of evening activity
but it is not mentioned in the IMO Handbook. If memory serves me
correctly perhaps Jim Richardson mentioned the "antiapex" in one of his
articles that appeared in Meteor Trails. A little investigation is in
order!

Bob Lunsford