Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:41:59 -0600
To: imo-news@imodot net
From: Ed Cannon <ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu>
Subject: [IMO-News] Re: exhaustive list(s) of annual meteor showers

"Michel GILET" <mgilet@club-internet.fr> wrote:

] I'd like to find an exhaustive list of all the showers of
] meteors of the year.  I tried to find a site but I haven't
] found.

Besides the IMO's calendars, working lists, and radiant
positions for the years 1995-2000 that appear here:

  http://www.imodot net/calendar/
  http://www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror/calendar/ (USA mirror)

there is a comprehensive list by the Association of Lunar and
Planetary Observers (A.L.P.O.) Meteor Section list:

 http://www.lpl.arizonadot edu/~rhill/alpo/meteorstuff/metshwr.html

and there's Gary Kronk's calendar (not exactly a list, but
well organized, easy to navigate, and thorough):

 http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/calendar.html
 http://www.maa.mhndot de/Comet/calendar.html (European mirror)

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA
http://wwwvms.utexasdot edu/~ecannon/meteorlinks.html