[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations 14./15. Jan

I observed last night for 3.56 hours under clear skies and
freezing conditions (-12 degrees C). I started in the evening
while the moon was still up, but the activity was as expected
quite low. In the table below you can see that the average
LM was +5.7, which indicates that transparency was quite good.
Then some clouds moved in and for the next couple of hours
they drifted in and out, so there was no point in doing any
observing. By 1 a.m. it had cleared again, ang there was no
Moon. The first period came in like a tidal wave, the activity
was very strong. The second period was a bit less active,
but still a bit on the strong side.

This is the period breakdown. I will send complete date later.

PERIOD		TEFF    LM		COM	DCA	SPO	TOT
19:12-20:31		1.00h	  +5.71	0	0	9	9
01:17-02:35		1.14h	  +5.84	2	1	17	20
02:44-04:35		1.42h	  +6.18	0	0	20	20