[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Death Valley Fireball

Addendum:

Last evening in NE PA, I was lying on my bed looking westward  at the bright
half moon low on the horizon when there was a bright flash from the north which
lit up the room.  My wife was asking "What was that?", as I was rushing out into
the 20 below night-- barefooted-- in hopes of seeing a trail train or fireball
remnant.   Alas, 'twas none of the above to be seen.  No sonic boom was heard either.

The time ,uncalibrated, was between 12:03 and 12:10 am EST.  I thought I would
lie low on this report since I could not confirm that it was a fireball.  Since
the time was so close to Bob's report, I thought I would add this a possibly
related information on the matter. Sounds like there could have been a large
meteoroid stream.

Sincerely,
Elton

<snip>