[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Tri-satellite formation..

You can find information on passes of the NOSS satellites on the
Heavens-Above.com web page.  You will need the coordinates of your
location to call up information that is specific to where you are.  Once
you have set up your site, for the NOSS satellites, go to "select a
satellite from the database". then enter 23908 in the US Space Command
ID #.  It will give you pass information.  These are  binocular-objects,
not naked eye (unless there are some bird's eyes out there!)

Lots of other information on iridium flares, Mir, ISS, and all kinds of
satellites.

Chuck Urrey