[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Comets hit Spain?

I saw it on the news too,  it was about two peices of ice that were recovered
after falling to earth. The speculation was that they may have come from
space or an airliner but the report couldn't confirm either at the time. Joe
Rao, our resident cloud expert, asked if the samles had been saved, the
report showed one sample and after looking at the somewhat broad teardrop
shaped ice sample that looked like it was 6 " by 8" by 3.5", it was shown to
have been put back into a freezer, so the sample may be availible for study.

                                                        Dave English

Follow-Ups: References: