[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) anyone out there

I see so much mail.  I do not think it is so desolate out here.  Of course,
I myself have been avoiding the computer.  From expectancy to the usual cold
(I guess another way of knowing your expecting - susceptibility).  Sorry.  So
much of the "anyone out there."  Yet I avoided my mail for a month and see so
 much.  Another problem, how can you even get to your Internet service on the
holidays?  Nearly impossible.  I guess a lot of Christmas shopping goes on
here I have no other answer.